About Me

David, Sharleen and kids live in Lake Shore Utah. We live in an old home that was built in 1902. We have been renovating with the help of family and friends. David works for the Utah Farm Bureau Federation as the Vice President of Organization and Sharleen works hard at home taking care of David and the kids. We have 4 kids(Graham, Lilly Ty & Clara). We have a lot of fun together gardening, fixing this old house and running around like crazy just the same as all of you!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009
















We had a Great Easter! The kids had a great time at the Easter Egg hunt in Lake Shore for the whole minute it lasted! I am not kidding just ask Mitzi. She was awe and surprised at the speed of the hunt! Adi wasn't impressed and luckily we got to have an Easter Egg hunt that afternoon at Grandma Argyle's where you had to actually look for the Easter Eggs. Mitzi and I left Neil and David working hard on the kitchen while we went to the Easter egg hunts and I am happy to report that things are moving forward. I get so excited when I think of how it will all look when we are done! We had a Easter celebrations at my moms house so we didn't have to deal with all the dust. It is so fun to watch kids do those kid things that you remember doing!

7 comments:

Lana said...

You have such cute kids! I love your family pic.

Logan and Traci Wood said...

Okay so it has been a while since I have seen your blog...you have been through a lot of changes...DC, tearing down the kitchen (hope there is a new one soon--can't wait for pics), and easter. By the way that first pic of your family is adorable. I can't believe how big your kids are getting and how cute their little rosy cheeks are!!!

Kristen said...

Sounds like Easter was fun! Did you make the girls dresses Shar? I hope someday to have girls as cute as yours! We are so excited for you to have a new kitchen! Can't wait to see pictures!

Desiree Jewell said...

Your family pics are absolutely GORGEOUS!

Rainee said...

It looks like you had a great time. My boys wish the hunt would last longer but then I think there would be way too much candy.

Rainee said...

It looks like you had a great time. My boys wish the hunt would last longer but then I think there would be way too much candy.

Rainee said...

don't know why it showed up twice.

Dbailey Fam Summer 08

Dbailey Fam Summer 08
Grays River trip, Wyoming