About Me

David, Sharleen and kids live in Lake Shore Utah. We live in an old home that was built in 1902. We have been renovating with the help of family and friends. David works for the Utah Farm Bureau Federation as the Vice President of Organization and Sharleen works hard at home taking care of David and the kids. We have 4 kids(Graham, Lilly Ty & Clara). We have a lot of fun together gardening, fixing this old house and running around like crazy just the same as all of you!

Sunday, July 12, 2009











Okay so I have forgot my blog for a whole month! What can I say the summer is crazy! I am sure all of you know what I mean! We have been having a lot of fun! David is liking his new position in his company and we are adjusting to sending him off to the office everyday. I know most husbands go to the office everyday, we just didn't know how lucky we were to have David around so much and now we miss him during the day! We love that he is home at nights and he can go to baseball and whatever else is going on! David really likes working with the young farmers and ranchers and supervising the regional managers. He is still learning the ropes a bit but I think he will do a great job! He just finished interviewing and hiring a guy for his old job he said that was quite the experience! We had a different 4th this year because David and Graham went with a neighbor of ours on a corn maze cutting trip. They went for 9 days and worked really hard and had a lot of fun. While they were gone the kids and I went to Liberty for the 4th and even spent some time at the Huntsville park (I haven't been to the Huntsville fireworks since I got married). We also went to the Argyle reunion at my mom and dad's. We had a great time but it wasn't the same without David and Graham! Here are some pictures from their trip

1 comment:

Logan and Traci Wood said...

Wow...haven't checked your blog for a while. Obviously Logan needs to call David and found out about his new job. We love your kitchen. Your house has gone through some serious remodeling and I have to say...I would definitely contract you out to work on our house...great job!

Dbailey Fam Summer 08

Dbailey Fam Summer 08
Grays River trip, Wyoming